Thursday 18 November 2010

Isabella Rae's Doctorate on the Right to Food

From left, Joshua Castellino, Asbjørn Eide, Isabella Rae, myself and Vinodh Jaichand.
Isabella Rae today successfully defended her doctoral thesis on the Right to Food. The external examiner was Prof. Asbjørn Eide of the University of Oslo, one of the world's great human rights authorities, with special expertise in this area. The thesis was supervised by Dr. Vinodh Jaichand and by Prof. Joshua Castellino, who is now an adjunct professor at the Irish Centre as well as head of school of the School of Law at the University of Middlesex, in London. Congratulations, Isabella.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How can I get her thesis?
Thanks

Unknown said...

I'm very interested in her thesis.
How can I get it?
Thanks

Mpagaze Denis said...

Congrats. I am also doing PhD proposal on the same topic.